Monday, July 16, 2012

{♥} i'm addicted to you {♥}





love isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because our did it.....together.. I can lie to myself and convince myself that there's an excuse for what you did, but that doesn't change the truth. It's funny how I'm good at giving advice to others, but when it comes to helping myself, I don't know what to do. 

If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance?If I told you I loved you... would you love me back? 
Every time I laugh, I hope you watching. So maybe, just maybe, you'll fall in love with smile just like I did with you. 

It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me. And lastly, When I crying in front of you. please don't ask me questions. Just hug me tight and let me know everything in going to be okay. 

 I very loving you..Rizal ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment