Monday, June 11, 2012

Love isn't all smiles and laughs.


I have loved to the point of madness,
That which is called madness,


Love isn't all smiles and laughs.


Thinking of you is easy ,I do it every day, Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.


Make love, make me love you. if our interested in me then you have to do. Trust. 
In this intoxication, if you wanna take this intoxication you have to do,my eyes are closed, my heart i've handed over to you.


I've done i've done,now you've started sinking in my heart,knowing unknowingly what have I been doing,if you need to take this fun then you need to do,what will happen now after this I know,my love is deeper than the ocean know it.


There is no shore to this know it,figure out the love with love,in this trust in this trust.


If you need to trust this you need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment